Thursday 24 August 2017

New Zealand scenery

Before leaving  New Zealand to live abroad and explore other parts of the world, I was lucky to fit in a bit of travelling around the South Island of New Zealand. I especially love the southwestern part, including Milford Sound, Doubtful Sound and Mount Aspiring National Park. I hope to return one day to explore this region much better. Kaikoura is also a very special place, and it is here that I have witnessed the most impressive sunrises that light up the whole sky.

Doubtful Sound on a perfect day (the calmest they had recorded in four years)


Lake Wakatipu, with Mount Aspiring National Park in the background


Mount Aspiring National Park






One of my favourite things about Kaikoura is the impressive sunrises

No comments:

Post a Comment